Monday, April 13, 2009

COOL ARTISTS

I have recently joined FineArtAmerica.com. It's a great site for artists who want to, not only showcase their art and sell prints, but also to interact with a cosmopolitan community.

One of the many features of FAA are the contests. You can enter your work, vote, enjoy and even create your own contest. I have contributed to some of them, which you can check out by clicking here and cast a vote too.
I have also created one, "Polemical Art". The idea behind this one is to show some controversial art, shocking and with a "wow" effect. The winner will have his/her work posted for public discussion and we all get to talk about it. That's the fun part!
It will also be featured here in my blog, so you can also comment about it.

My brother sent me this and I was amazed by this artist's work. His name is Yacek Yerka . I have no words to describe his paintings. I invite you to check them out by yourself. You'll thank me for the inspiring moment!

I am always looking for great art so I've decided to show you some of my favorite pieces, starting with FAA.
Please, feel free to comment on any of these. Your thoughts are always appreciated and respected.

No comments:

Post a Comment